Book Illustration Workshops PART 2
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BOOK ILLUSTRATION, OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS?
This will be a stimulating and creative event. A series of workshops by Spanish book illustrator IRENE FRA, where students can let their imagination free and exercise their drawing and painting skills based on a short story.
To benefit from the workshops you will need a basic competence in drawing plus the desire to learn. If in doubt, send us an example of your work.
Ideal for the development of the portfolio of any student of art, although classes are arranged for secondary, as well as mature students.
Cost: £150 for ten workshops of one and a half hours each – materials included.
Beginning: Monday the 27th of April 2015.
Enrolment: before 20th April.
Location: Cambridge Spanish Centre, 60 Hills Road, CB2 1LA
- basic techniques and materials used
- how to develop image from text
- how to show expressions, movements and dress
- how to select scenes and ideas
- to be able to use illustration of concepts in books, magazines, leaflets etc.
REGISTER WITH US AND LEARN HOW TO ILLUSTRATE A CHARACTER!
Call us on 01223 561854 or email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish-speaking Business Language and Culture Workshop:
The Spanish-speaking markets
Cambridge Spanish Centre is pleased to be taking part in the Spanish-speaking Business Language and Culture Workshop: The Spanish-speaking markets, organised by professional advisers from UK Trade & Investment
The workshop will take place on
Tuesday 16th September 2014
“These highly-rated courses are invaluable for those who wish to show their commitment to their chosen export markets. This day-long course will help delegates to convince, com-municate and collaborate with key stake-holders in your overseas markets:
• the key-techniques that open doors. Understand the deep-set cultural attitudes and behav-iours of business in Spanish-speaking markets.
• the key-techniques that open doors. Un-derstand the deep-set cultural attitudes and behav-iours of business in Spanish-speaking markets
• the key-words that open doors. Every-one can learn a language. Find out what type of language learner you are. You’ll be speaking key phrases by the end of the day”
Click here for tickets: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ukti-east-business-culture-and-language-workshop-spanish-speaking-markets-tickets-12512241451?aff=eorg >